As a courtesy to our delegates, we are pleased to offer a discounted hotel group room rate to assist with travel planning. If you will be taking advantage of this option, please remember to book early as the room rate does expire and will no longer be offered after the block is at capacity.
The Arts in Society Conference is pleased to offer a room block at the Four Seasons Hotel, Vancouver.
From the hotel: "Rising above Pacific Centre, Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver presents 30 stories of relaxed urban luxury and thoughtful, experienced care. The natural charms and cosmopolitan airs of downtown Vancouver are reflected in the design of our luxury hotel’s inviting atmosphere."
Check-in time: 3:00 PM
Check-out time: 12:00 PM
As a courtesy to delegates of Arts Studies Conference we have arranged for a special conference rate. Room rates are subject to availability.
|Room Type||Room Rate|
|Deluxe City/Preferred View||$325 CAD/night (excludes taxes)|
This specially negotiated rate for Arts in Society Conference participants is available until 25 May 2018. To make a reservation at the Four Seasons Hotel, guests can call the reception desk at +1 (604) 689-9333.
When you book, you must mention the group name: "Common Ground Research Networks" or "Arts Conference" to receive the conference discount.
oneworld is pleased to be the official airline alliance of the Twelfth International Conference on the Arts in Society
• Attractive flight discounts for attendees and one travel companion.
• Flights available from all oneworld member airlines and affiliates.
• User-friendly booking tool that will display the most convenient flights and multiple fare options.
• 24-hour support desk – reach us by email or phone.
• Earn rewards and tier status points on oneworld eligible flights.
• Frequent flyer privileges, including, for top tier cardholders, access to some 600 premium airport lounges worldwide, fasttrack at security lanes in selected airports and extra baggage allowance.
• Seamless connections and quality service on oneworld member airlines.
Visit www.oneworld.com/events and enter event code OW74A17 to log in as an attendee and access our convenient online booking tool, customised with your event information. You and a travel companion can then book discounted flights for travel seven days before and seven days after the event. Fares will be available up to twelve months prior to the event.
For more information please visit www.oneworld.com